Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

What I do while in Quarantine.

At home while Quarantine what I do is I do the dishes everyday and every night.

But normally I just play games most of the timeless with friends also with my cousin's playing game with my for example I played with Samuel/cousin on games but not  always I play with him but sometimes I don't.

This Finnish Cleaning Method Will Change the Way You Dry Dishes ...What I also do while in Quarantine I play board games like for an example a game called(Game Of Life) a board game.

Heres the people I play with while in Quarantine.
(Samuel/cousin)
(Jessica/cousin)
(Leo/cousin)
(Raymond/Brother)

(Heres some pictures)
The Game of Life from Hasbro - YouTube


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is great that you are playing board games. Your sentences are very informative and your sentences are much longer. Thank you for the images in your blog very eye catching and it gives the reader an idea of what you are writing about.

    ReplyDelete