Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

What I did in the weekends.

In the weekends on Saturday I spent time with the family on the weekend because my dad had no work for 1 week and on that day me and my older brother played together like as played together on games wtach tv or something like that.

Next day later.

Best YT Comments (@YT_Comment4arab) | TwitterSunday here we go so today is sunday a fun day and in the morining we did our normal thing like eating breakfast and and after that lunch came along and my mum ask me and my brother do you guys wants subway? and I said yes please and same with my older brother.

After we got our subway we went back home and eat our subway with a coke cola and after that we went to our gaming station at home and played games like Zombs royal.io or wtach yt of some sort.

1 comment: