Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

CoronaVirus

How do you feel about the Corona Virus? I feel worried because my grandad is in china and he will not able to fly or do anything.

How has the CoronaVirus impacted on me? Well im a bit scared because my grandad is in china but wont help him becuase he is in china and we are in new zealand so we can't do anything.

What can I do to help my family with the CoronaVirus? Well to help my family ill need thangs that will help us from the CoronaVirus.

Name 2 things you need to do so you don't contact the CoronaVirus? By washing your hands and not touching other people.

What are 10 items you will need to be prepared for the CoronaVirus? Well ill need to get prepared for the CoronaVirus so ill take hot water bottles and i mean alot of it,plants,food,Bug spary,hand sanitiser,shampoo,toliet paper,clothes,

1 comment:

  1. Simon I hope your Granddad is OK? It is great to see you have answered using a full sentence that starts with a capital and ends in a full-stop. We are being constantly reminded to wash our hands and not to touch other people. The world has changed due to this virus.

    ReplyDelete